Conference Report 2014
Tackling work-stress in an uncertain future - we're dying to ease the burden on business!
This conference took place as we approach a General Election and a possible change of Government. It was held on the weekend of Saturday November 22nd & Sunday 23rd 2014 at the Hillscourt Conference Centre, Rednal, Birmingham.
Speakers and workshop sessions examined the future of health and safety including particular reference to the mental health and gender in the workplace. It provided a forum for discussion for Safety Representatives and others on the front line of combating work-stress the 21st century epidemic.
Conference material has now become available and can be accessed by using the links below
The following documents are from the Plenary Sessions. The presenters are named next to the link
- A year with the Stress Network Vaughan Skirrey and Bob Woods
- Tackling Stress in Today's Climate Ian Draper
- Mental Health, Stress and Work Pressures in Uncertain Times Rebecca Lancaster
- Stress Risk Assessment for Individualls and Small Teams Rebecca Lancaster
- Piloting an e-learning programme for Managers: the GEM study Tarani Chandola
- Health & Safety in the union UNISON Tracey Harding